Monday, January 17, 2011

The two sides of the fence

Here we are into the third week of the new year. I have to admit nothing really feels different. It is the same shit just a different year. I am still not receiving any child support from my children's father. Well unless you count the two dollars that was recently deposited on my child support card. Yes I said $2.00! If I split it between the three kids they each get 66 cents. I may need to cut a penny in threes?
On the other side of the world of child support, my fiances ex wife is out to get every half a penny she can. If he works an extra day to get a little extra money she feels she deserves half of it. She has recently stooped to extortion. Manipulating the wording of court paperwork to benefit her. Fortunately for her we can read. Like I said same shit different year.
I long for the day to be rid of our past. My fiance and I are completely and totally in sync with one another. When things like this happen it knocks us slightly off course. I am more of an up front in your face kinda person. He is the opposite, more laid back and non confrontational. This is where we lose our course. I get frustrated that he does not put it all on the table for her. Instead he takes a neutral position and hopes for the best I guess. Slowly but surely he is learning to put his foot down. She no longer has the control over him that she once had but it can still be a little irritating. I think maybe the fact that this whole situation is out my control is what gets me the most. Yet through it all I know that he is the one for me and no matter the drama she brings our way I am not going anywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow. I am here to repay the favor. I hope the past soon puts it's arse back where it belongs for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I read your post about your trip to walmart and the mohawk cut and knew that it would so be worth following.

    ReplyDelete