Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lonely feelings

We are pretty much settled in our new house. I love it out here it is so peaceful and quiet. The neighbors are all friendly and have made it a point to walk over and introduce themselves. So why is it that I feel so alone out here. I mean I have my children here all the time to keep me busy yet I still feel bored. My fiance works long days so I rarely see him. I am left to sit in this big home without another adult to speak to. I do get the occasional visitor, a friend or family member who wants to see the house or borrow something. The new has warn off and that leaves just me. Maybe all this means is I need a hobby or maybe I just need more friends! Perhaps I am just stuck in a rut and need to shake it off and get over it? None the less a friend would be nice once in awhile.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god, i get it, i am neglecting you, sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your in love so I ge that but some others have no real excuse. LOL plus you live to far away to stop over as much as I am requiring lol.

    ReplyDelete