Saturday, June 11, 2011

Paint Nailish

My daughters have always referred to nail polish as Paint Nailish. I thought it was just something they did when they were little and would grow out of. I was wrong they are now 9 and 7 and still call it paint nailish and have now passed that word onto my 3 yr old son. I have no doubt that my 1 yr old daughter will also learn this term and use it appropriately. We must own at least 50 different bottles of said paint nailish. They range in color and some are just sparkles or clear coat. We also own many stripers as I call them. They are long skinny brushes that are used more for decals on your top coat than they are for painting the whole nail. I have gotten pretty crafty with these and have started to paint little flowers and shapes on my daughters nails. Last night was no different. My 7 yr old daughter had asked if I would paint her toe nails. I really did not have a choice in the matter but it was nice that she asked. I painted them a sparkly red with white polka dots. I guess my 3 yr old son was just as excited about it as my daughter because he insisted I paint his nails with the paint nailish to. No worries people I did what any good loving mother would do........I painted them blue with white polka dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment