Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Google Search

As requested by several of my fellow blog writers I googled myself. While I found no google images containing myself I did find one then is linked to me. I have a few friends who are Dj's. You know the kind that do mix tapes and have connections in G-unit. I can only take their word for it. Mostly cause I go to bed at 9pm. Fun stuff does not go down until after that. None the less I am happy to say I know the both of them. If ever they become famous I have been promised that I will have a giant house in a tropical place. We will see how this plays out I guess. So with out further ado here is the pic...

1 comment:

  1. Before I was married and became a "Mendelsohn" (I have no idea why that deserves quotes), I looked myself up with my maiden name and discovered that there's an underground, and very popular, artist named Kirsten Anderson. Amid all those pages of her work, I could not find a single reference to me!

    ReplyDelete