Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Terrible Twos a little early...


My fiance has been working alot lately. Sometimes 12 or 14 hrs a day. This makes me feel like a single mom. I am stuck in the house all day with anywhere from two to four children. Individually they don't bother me. It is when you put them all in the same room to play that things get loud and crazy. You would think in a mess of a million toys they would all be in heaven. Not such the case. It seems that there is always one magical toy that captures all of their attention at the same time. Sharing is never an option. Screaming and yelling ensues. I let them fight it out for a minute or two thinking that they will come to some sort of agreement. Sure not! I have to repeatedly go in break it up and decide who should play with what. My baby is the worst of them all. She is a vicious one year old. If she wants something she will attack you until she gets it. Perfect example of this behavior is when my two oldest girls are sitting at the computer desk. No matter what they are doing, whether it be homework or disney.com, she wants to be on the chair with them. There is not enough room for her to sit with them so she does the only thing she can do. Torture and maim. She pinches, hits, pulls hair, scratches and screams bloody murder. Yes she is ONE! Her ridiculous antics don't stop there. She does the same to me and her dad to. I swear she is going thru her terrible twos early. I can't be mad at her though cause she is just so damn cute

1 comment:

  1. I think this is cute, but only because she hasn't pinched me!

    ReplyDelete